All new administrative systems under Cornerstone are now live!
This has been a tremendous effort across the University to design, build and implement these administrative systems, which will transform how we operate at Rutgers. The systems that launched in October 2016 are:
- RU Marketplace - A single platform to purchase goods and services, and to pay vendors
- Human Resources and Payroll – A combined PeopleSoft platform for human resources and payroll
- Financial Management – A consolidated financial accounting system that supports:
- general ledger
- sponsored grants and contracts
- non-sponsored projects (restricted funds, designated funds, real projects)
- expense reimbursement
- cash management
- accounts receivable and billing for grants and contracts
- Expense Management – An online and streamlined expense management system
This multi-year strategic project will transform our research, administrative and student systems. Cornerstone requires the design and implementation of a new operating model, supported by unified policies and processes to enable more effective and efficient ways of working. Transforming our Research Administration, Finance, Human Resources and Payroll, Procurement, and Student operations lays the foundation for integrated activities and outstanding performance across all schools, departments and units.
This is a pivotal step toward creating a shared identify and culture, standardizing practices, and improving collaboration across Rutgers University-Camden, Rutgers University-New Brunswick, Rutgers University-Newark and Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences.
Visit Cornerstone to learn more about the work we are doing to improve our: