Our payment centers process term bill payments. Payers can do one of the following:
- Make an online payment: payments are accepted in the form of e-check or credit card and can be made via the online term bill.
- Make a cash payment: Due to the health and safety concerns associated with handling cash for students and staff, it is strongly encouraged that students use electronic payment methods instead of cash payments for paying term bills. Payers should review the Cash Handling Policy before making in-person payments.
- Provide authorized user access: students can authorize a parent or third party to view and make payments on their behalf.
249 University Avenue
Newark, NJ 07102-1896
- View a map and directions to Blumenthal Hall.
- Visit Rutgers University-Newark’s Office of Business and Financial Services for more information and hours of operation.
One Stop Student Services Center
Armitage Hall, 1st Floor
311 N. Fifth Street
Camden, NJ 08102
- View a map and directions to Armitage Hall.
- Visit Rutgers University-Camden’s Office of Student Accounting for more information and hours of operation.